The choice of Central Queensland TAFE courses is vast. No matter what your age or where you live, you can be a CQ TAFE student by enrolling in one of our external or online courses. On campus, CQ TAFE is a great place to meet like-minded people and enjoy studying in a fun, learning environment.
CQ TAFE offers training from a wide range of nationally recognised vocational training areas.
Program guide 2014
Download the complete program guide (PDF, 2.24 MB) or use the options below to view extracts from the guide:
- Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and South Sea Islander Programs (PDF, 118KB)
- Administration and Virtual Enterprise (PDF, 105KB)
- Apprenticeships and Traineeships (PDF, 323KB)
- Beauty (PDF, 125KB)
- Business and Management (PDF, 124KB)
- Creative Industries (PDF, 126KB)
- Finance and Human Resources (PDF, 152KB)
- Fitness (PDF, 153KB)
- General Education and Training (PDF, 113KB)
- Hairdressing (PDF, 121KB)
- Health and Community Services (PDF, 217KB)
- Hospitality (PDF, 134KB)
- Information Technology (PDF, 129KB)
- Justice Administration (PDF, 135KB)
- Mining (PDF, 295KB)
- Project Management (PDF, 135KB)
- Retail (PDF, 132KB)
- Science (PDF, 130KB)
- Tourism (PDF, 131KB)
- Work Health and Safety (PDF, 127KB)
Do you need to upgrade your skills, cultivate a creative talent or hobby or secure some specific job needs? CQ TAFE offers a range of accredited and non-accredited short courses.
The short courses are often a stepping stone to further study and an effective way to get a taste for a study area or pursue an interest - fast!
Download the complete list of short courses (PDF, 271KB) that are being offered during 2014.
Apprenticeship and traineeship courses
Employers - if you are thinking about the future needs of your business, then
apprenticeships and traineeships can be a great way to recruit staff and train your employees. CQ TAFE can get you started and assist you along the way.
Enrolling in a course
Ready to enrol? No problem! Please visit our enrolment page for all the information you need to enrol in your chosen course.